Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finding out it's triplets

So, if you're reading this - you know me. And you know I can't wait.

So we decided to have an early ultrasound - which was ruled inconclusive - and only showed 1 babe - but the ultrasound tech wouldn't say 1 - just said inconclusive...

so I went on for 2 weeks sure that it was a singleton - a little disappointed it wasn't twins as I thought that would have been so fun.

When we went for our official ultrasound - I blurted out - oh wow look I see two, I see two - and she's like no .... And I said I'm SURE i see two - she says - I see 3.

I almost fell off my chair.

As I left the room all the nurses were waiting for me - apparently after 3 cycles and my chipper personality I've become somewhat of a "local hero/star" to them - they love me. They all call me the 1-2-3 girl - because each one of them gave me COUNTLESS needles - and I always said every time - can you please say 1-2-3 before giving me the needled - so EVERYONE knows me by that - I think the nurses were more excited than we were - let me tell you the rest of that day went by in a complete blur.

All Keith could say was - we're not getting a boat anymore. I think I'll have to agree with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment